Saint Jo Viticulture Scholarship
Purpose: To reward outstanding Saint Jo high school students wishing to pursue a career in grape growing or affiliated trade or industry, enrolling in an accredited college or university in the state of Texas.
Award: $1000 to help pay for tuition, books or fees for the first year of enrollment, half awarded for the fall semester and half for the spring semester. The scholarship may be awarded to one individual. If no one wins the award, the funds will be maintained for the next school year.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A letter of recommendation from the Ag teacher at Saint Jo.
- Official high school transcript signed by the Counselor or Principal.
- Completed application form (incomplete applications will not be accepted). Must be typed or neatly handwritten.
- Submit documents to Amy Davies: 228 Wagner Rd., Saint Jo, Texas 76265. Please submit all documents at the same time.
- Deadline for submittal of documents is May 1 of the current school year.
- The scholarship must be used within the following school year of it being awarded.
- Proof of enrollment must be submitted to the Saint Jo Scholarship Committee before the funds are released to the school of enrollment.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact Amy Davies: (214) 536-6330 or use our Contact Form.