Saint Jo Viticulture Scholarship Fund
Purpose: To reward outstanding Saint Jo area high school students wishing to pursue a career in grape growing or affiliated trade or industry, enrolling in an accredited college or university in the state of Texas.
Award: $1000 to help pay for tuition, books or fees for the first year of enrollment, half awarded for the fall semester and half for the spring semester. The scholarship may be awarded to one individual. If no one wins the award, the funds will be maintained for the next school year.
Silent Auction Items
- Double Magnum bottle of 2018 Ryan’s Red ($250 value)
- 1 night stay at The Nest at Shiloh Acres B&B ($150 value): https://www.airbnb.com/h/shilohacresnest. Winner will receive Gift Certificate with contact information for making reservation.
- 1 night stay at Wagner House ($400 value): https://www.moonlightfallsstjo.com/lodging/wagner-house. Winner will receive Gift Certificate with contact information for making reservation.
- Arche Vineyard & Winery Tour with Wine Lunch for 6 ($300 value): Winner will receive Gift Certificate with contact information for making reservation
- Blue Ostrich Vineyard & Winery Tour for 6 with $50 Gift Certificate ($200 value): Winner will receive Gift Certificate with contact information for making reservation
- Staub Cookware and Cookbook ($350 value)
- Gift Basket ($150 value): Christmas themed storage containers, porcelain pie plate, oven mit, apron, wine glasses, spatulas, and fun decor items, all in a beautiful hammered metal ice bucket.
Silent Auction Rules
- Bidding begins on November 17 at 12:00 p.m. and ends on November 18 at 9:00 p.m. If not present, place your bid by calling or texting to (214) 536-6330.
- The auction item value listed is based on an estimate of the fair market value, as determined by the item donor.
- Each bid must meet the minimum bid increment indicated on the auction sheets.
- Bidders may bid multiple times on the same item. Non-present bidders may be contacted by phone to re-bid.
- All bids are FINAL.
- No refunds or exchanges and all Items are sold as is.
- Items not redeemable for cash, other products or services.
- Some items subject to availability and black out dates.
- Reservations required where services are rendered. Gift Certificates will be issued to winners with reservation information.
- Winning bidders agree to pay in full the amount they bid at the conclusion of the auction. If winning bidder not present, payment method previously agreed upon will be charged.
- Some limits may apply to auction items.
- Age restrictions apply to certain items. Bids placed by any individual who does not legally qualify for any item will be disqualified.
- Arché assumes no liability for risk or hazards associated with items won. Winner assumes all responsibility for risk and injury.
- The highest qualifying bid wins the item.
- Items will not be released to winners until payment has been received in full.
- All items are sold as-is.
- All sales are FINAL.
- Winning bidder will be contacted by phone if not present.
- Items won by bidders not present will be available for pick up during normal Arché business hours. Gift Certificates will be mailed.
- Any item left unclaimed will become property of Arché and subject to sale or return to donor.